Einstein said that only 2% of the world could solve this problem. There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage.
· The Brit lives in the red house.
· The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
· The Dane drinks tea.
· The green house is on the left of the white house.
· The green homeowner drinks coffee.
· The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
· The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
· The man living in the center house drinks milk.
· The Norwegian lives in the first house.
· The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
· The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
· The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
· The German smokes prince.
· The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
· The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who owns the fish?